The Conference will include a Main Technical Program and a Complementary Technical Program.
I. Main Technical Program.
It will comprise:
- Keynote Lectures, addressed by world authorities in Architecture and Structural Engineering especially invited by the Organizing Committee.
- Especial Sessions, organized by well-known specialists in each specific field.
- Oral Presentation of Selected Papers, consisting of conventional presentation and discussion of papers.
- Poster Sessions, in which the authors would display the material on boards and the audience, may communicate directly with them.
II. Complementary Technical Program.
In this program, the activities planned are:
- Seminars on Architectural and Structural Design in which the discussion of specific subjects will be held. These events would be co-organized by interested individuals or groups with cooperation of the Organizing Committee.
- Technical and commercial exhibits, which would take place simultaneously with scientific sessions. Companies and organizations interested in exhibiting products and services would be encouraged to participate.