IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. Due to a significant number of solicitudes, the deadline to submit FULL PAPERS to the 6th Structural Engineers World Congress has been extended to
• All abstracts must be submitted electronically, using the official on-line submission site.
• Only participants with User Account can submit abstracts. New users can get a presenting author account.
- You can create an account here
- If you already have a user account login here
- If you forgot your username or password click here
Abstracts shall be written in plain English using single space. They shall be clear and concise. The minimum extension is 300 words and the maximum extension is one page.
Abstracts must include:
- Title of the paper, centered and in capital letters.
- Authors’ names. Please use the following format:
Name Surname, Affiliation, Country, and Contact details (the correspondent author shall be marked with an asterisk). Example:
Gerardo Oliva*, Faculty of Architecture, UNAM, Mexico, email@example.com
Roberto Gomez, Institute of Engineering, UNAM, Mexico, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of special session (if required).
Please keep in mind the following deadlines:
Abstract submission May 15th, 2017
Abstract notification May 20th, 2017
Full paper submission July 10th, 2017
You are also invited to organize a Special Session (or organized session) with 4-8 authors. For further information click here.
For further information, any doubt or commentary, please contact us at: email@example.com
Looking forward to welcoming you in Cancun!
Prof. Juan Gerardo Oliva Salinas
Faculty of Architecture, UNAM, Mexico
Prof. Roberto Gómez
Institute of Engineering, UNAM, Mexico